18 Apr H.O.P.E. Summit for Parents Who Want to Achieve Work-Life Balance
Do you want to be a hands-on parent while enjoying a great career and having a lot of time in your hands? Then you need to go to the Hands-On Parents while Earning or H.O.P.E. Summit on April 22, 2017, at the Bulwagang Haribon, Insular Life Corporate Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
This parenting event is organized by #1 Amazon bestselling author and international speaker (and fellow homeschooling mom!) Teresa Gumap-as Dumadag, a consultant who has traveled around the Philippines and in other Asian countries to conduct workshops. Teresa shares, “I had been running time management, goal-setting, and work-life balance workshops for decades. I’ve always enjoyed and looked forward to these kinds of workshops because I know that every time I run these workshops, I’m making a big difference not only in the lives of the participants but also in the lives of their family members.
Here is a list of what parents can expect from this learning event:
- Participants will be able to clarify their priorities and learn strategies and tips on how to live them out.
- Parents will be able to come up with a list of new habits that they can easily and consistently implement after the workshop so they can be more involved in their children’s lives.
- Parents will discover ways to work smarter so they can free up more time in their schedules to bond with their children.
- Parents will be inspired by the stories of the featured moms and dads (guest panelists) in the H.O.P.E. Summit and learn tips and strategies from them on how to be successful in their careers/businesses while being hands-on with their children.
- Parents will have an opportunity to meet and interact with other parents who also want to become hands-on parents while earning.
- Have fun while learning.
- Come out of the workshop more determined and committed to being a better parent.
The HO.P.E. Summit is co-presented by Full Life Cube Publishing and Events Services and Insular Life. The event is also supported by Payoneer, Kindermusik by Teacher Suzette and friends, Moringana by Organics Asia, Merry Macarons, Mom and Milly Educational Toys and KANSIS Made. Media partners include Experience of a super mommy, Lally’s Reflections, Mommy Bares All, Mommy Practicality, My Metro Lifestyle, My World by Mommy Anna, Roller Coaster Ride, Seminar Philippines, The Filipino Homeschooler, The Vine that Writes, Mums Daily PH and WhenInManila.com.
The participants will receive giveaways from some of the event sponsors. They also have a chance to win exciting prizes in the raffle like books published by Shepherd’s Voice Publication. The first 20 participants will get customized Hands-On Parent while Earning bags courtesy of My Little Ikbi.
I’m giving away 1 free ticket (P3,000 value) to the summit! Just share this blog, like my Facebook page, and comment on The Vine That Writes’s Facebook post on the event, sharing why you want to join the summit! Winners will be announced on Thursday, April 20! Ready? Go! c”,)